Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A New Forget Me Not Video!

Good day friends, it's me Creamsicle! I have a wonderful video to share with you about the Forget Me Not Cat Sanctuary. Our dear friend, Virginia Marando, one of the amazing ladies behind "Pet Rescue Magazine" has produced this beautiful music video. The music featured is by Maria Daines, and there are many great photos of me and my friends here at the Sanctuary.

Thanks Virginia for putting this together for us. We love it!

Purrs,

Creamsicle

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. These are the most stunning cat pictures I've ever seen! The video is amazing and I love the song, it really suits it.

    Nora and Vance
    North Dakota, USA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THESE CATS! Wish I could reach through the computer and pet them, each and every one. Our fondest wishes to everyone at this amazing Sanctuary for taking in the unwanted, clearly they are loved here.

    I am owned by two rescues myself, Gypsy and Wiggles, both gray tabbies so I know first hand how wonderful rescued cats can be.

    God bless you all!

    Sylvia, Gypsy and Wiggles
    San Diego CA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another wonderful video tribute to a great Sanctuary! Well done!

    Sam & Sadie
    Edmonton

    ReplyDelete
  4. This place is amazing and the cats are so precious. So glad that there is something like this for homeless cats. Kudos to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This site (and your website) are beautiful. Thank you for all you do for the gorgeous cats, you must be angels on earth.

    Aliss

    ReplyDelete